Q.Whats this Blog About?
Q.Why is this blog only hosted on BLOGSPOT and not on a Private Domain are you guys are cheap?
A.Hell no we are filthy RICH but however its an initiative to the visitors who are in the same state of me when I wanted to get my friends pic's out of Photobucket. And if PB sends a request for disabling the website its just your and my waste of time.
Q.What are you going to get by giving out our requests?
A.A lot of traffic and I always wanted Photo Bucket should PISS IN THEIR PANTS, so enough of questioning let's get back to why we are here.
Q.How do I reach you guys?
A.Comment on our blog with the Targeted PHOTOBUCKET'S account and your e-mail if Ur not sure about trusting us just drop in ur fake e-mail even that would do..
No comments:
Post a Comment